Terms and Conditions
- Daily rate: ask for a quote.
- Cancellation: free if notified no less than eleven (11) business days prior to the start date. Cancellation notice communicated ten (10) business days or less prior to the start date will be subject to 100% of the daily rate, times the number of expected training days according to VMware Education course datasheet, plus all non-refundable travel expenses.
- Payment Terms: 30 days net via wire transfer to provided bank account.
- General rules: some destinations (i.e.: capital cities, touristic areas during high season, etc.) may be more expensive than the average or special events (i.e.: exhibitions, shows and festivals, sport events, etc.) may drive up costs: specific cases will be communicated. We do book our travels and accommodations according to the rules below, this provides us with additional all–risk travel insurance. If the customer wants to book flights and/or hotels on their own – still according to the rules below – they shall provide an all-risk travel insurance for the trip. Insurance will have to provide the following minimum coverage conditions:
- Delayed baggage delivery: 650 EUR after 6h delay; 2.650 EUR after 48h delay, total baggage loss or destruction.
- Cancelled flights: 450 EUR per day for meals and accommodation.
- Healthcare insurance: full coverage for any sanitary expense whilst onsite and return flight – including special medical flights whenever needed to continue hospitalization – back to instructor’s home location.
- Flights: we do fly with SkyTeam, Star Alliance, OneWorld and Skywards member airlines. When choosing, priority is always given to the national airline: ITA Airways. Seating: Economy Class (Premium Economy for intercontinental flights), or anyway at the most convenient fare, regardless the class of service.
- Taxis: according to provided receipts.
- Car rentals: AVIS with AMEX rate (cod. AWD), Intermediate group, All-Risk insurance.
- Public Transport: according to provided receipts.
- Parking: according to provided receipts.
- Lodging: max 210 EUR per night or less – whenever possible – on minimum four stars hotels with “breakfast included” rate.
- Meals: according to provided receipts. Lunches are usually provided by the VATC or customer. Meal expenses should be approximately 75 EUR a day. Gratuities of no more than 15%, wherever needed as per the local practice, are added on top of the mentioned limit.
- Expenses Reporting: all expenses will be diligently documented via http://www.expensify.com, with detailed expenses report and copies of till receipts and credit card slips attached to the invoice email.
Transparent Pricing Rules
A single daily rate for services and, if you want us on-site, clear and detailed travel expenses.
Simple Booking Conditions
Upon confirming the quote, your booking is secured and a cancellation policy regulates it.
Detailed Expenses Reporting
All expenses are duly reported with full details using market de-facto standard tools.